Lawrence Steinberg concentrates his practice in commercial transactions focusing on real estate syndications, purchase and sale, and commercial leasing. Several clients are Canadian investors who require a superior level of service and understanding of cross-border issues.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Acquisition, syndication, financing and sale of several multi-family complexes in Florida and Georgia totaling in excess of $500 million; 1031 exchange transactions including the purchase of multi-tenant business park in Houston, Texas;
- Negotiating industrial warehouse leases in excess of one million square feet on behalf of tenants;
- Representing Indian client in the purchase of a nutriceutical business located in California;
- Representing institutional and private lenders in primary and mezzanine transactions.
- Loan work out transactions on behalf of lenders and borrowers
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INTEREST
- Former Trustee – Donna Klein Jewish Academy, Boca Raton, Florida
- Former Trustee – B’nai Torah Congregation, Boca Raton, Florida
- Board of Directors – Jewish Federation of Winnipeg, Canada
- Board of Directors – Arthritis Society, Winnipeg, Canada
- Adorno & Yoss
- Mombach, Boyle & Hardin
- Fillmore & Riley
- Taylor McCaffrey
- Berger Singerman P.A.
- Awarded 2012 Dealmaker of the Year Award by the Daily Business Review